Four

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
 Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
----------------------------------------

It's been so tiring these days. My schedule is so packed with classes and had to struggle a bit to find ways for extra brain blooming session and drilling. Final exam is exactly a month from now -______- I feel like slapping myself in disbelief. Is this real? Just another one month and six days, I wave good bye to semester 1. Time really flies.. With all the quizzes and extra classes at night, I'm feeling the pressure. At certain point, I keep mumble to myself "sabar.. sabar.. sabar.." because you see, I am working hard everyday trying not to whine or sigh or moan like a bimbo -_____- 

Next week, I'm full with night classes, quizzes and pre-final exams. OH. MY. GOD. Life is awesome when I'm busy like this actually. It's just, I have to maintain the quality of what I'm doing. In other words, don't be reckless. I swear I have to arrange my schedule efficiently -_____- within this one month before exam, I have to work harder everyday just to ensure that I maintain my A for chemistry and Computer Science, upgrade my Physics from B to A. and just do anything for the sake of Maths -____- (ofcourse I failed that paper)

It's a bummer when I saw D for my Maths, seriously..

Cut that crap. It's done.
Well, yesterday (May 28) marked the fourth month for me at KMS. Freaking FOUR MONTHS. Alhamdulillah that I am blessed with awesome roommates :') Apart from that, the lecturers that always sooth my sunken heart :p 

This time left before final exam is totally crucial, seriously. 
I have to think and plan fast (since I'm quite sluggish).
Dear God, help me.

May Allah ease.
Assalammualaikum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.

Perjalanan di Beijing.