Phone Masuk Toilet Bowl

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
 Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
----------------------------------------
It's been 3 months for me in KMS. How time flies.. Currently waiting for Peperiksaan Semester Program Matrikulasi (PSPM) or what they called as final examination la, obviously -____-" another 6 weeks left, study week deducted because I know I'll be sleeping all day long during that week -____-" bosan..
Ujian Pertengahan Semester (UPS) result will be announced in another 2 days, they said. Intimidated much? Nah, benda dah lepas. Buruk ke fail ke result aku, terima seadanya and move forward, jangan leka lagi. I can not repeat the same mistake meh.
So, as the title says it all..
Yup phone aku masuk toilet bowl semalam.
It was disaster HAHAHAHAHA.
Worry not, my phone is in fine condition now.
I can text and make phone calls.
Alhamdulillah, that I was quick.
Yup, aku ambil phone guna BARE HAND dlm toilet bowl tu.
BOW. TO. ME.
HAHAHAHAHA
Sucks big time. But you know, in life, mishaps aren't always mishaps. I made new friends yesterday, went for jogging with Farrah Hidayah, my hockey mate and few awesome incidents happened after the mishap I had to go through during lunch hour (my baby phone slipped and sunk into the toilet bowl by accident). Im starting to build my hockey team here in KMS. Also, trying to get the mood for final exam. Oh dear spirit, why must you come and go suka hati? -______-" 
I really can't wait for cuti Hari Malaysia. Oh thank you Allah, most of my friends from all over Malaysia will be going back to Shah Alam this weekend. To The Curve we go! :D
Semester one in matrikulasi is reaching its end. Can you believe that??!!! I survived the first 3 months! :p After the final exam, November 6, I'll be on a 2-weeks holiday. After that, semester 2 starts. Oh sabar nesa.. sabar..
Hope everyone is doing great.
Assalamualaikum :)
*tak sabar nak private kan blog ni muehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.