Subway For Lunch

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
----------------------------------------

Perhaps driving to Subway to buy lunch for your lil brothers are typical cliche norm of yours. But apparently, it's not for me :) While my parents went out for a ride with their friends to Melaka, I had to babysit my lil brothers. HAHA. Babysit is not me and my lil bros a not so lil, so yeah.. they know how to behave. Oh I feel like a kakak when I had to drive here and there, buy foods for them and some stuffs before I head back to KMS in few hours time. Alone, is the best part. Well, ARY was there, virtually accompanying me :p

 I enjoy this kind of lifestyle. The one I can move on my own without being restricted to a stringent schedule, or moments of abstaining the agony of waiting for others -_____- see the selfish part of me? :p mehhhhh, I don't really harm others. Hope so :p 

Within hours I'll be going back to KMS. Ah yes, I don't want to, but, whether I like it or not, I have to be redha. All of my friends are heading back to their own colleges. So yeah.. normal life starts tomorrow. Rise and shine, nesa :)

Final examination is around the corner. I still have 5 more weeks! How time flies.. InsyaAllah, I'll be doing okay and good andddddd better. InsyaAllah. Oh honestly I feel totally secured writing stuffs here without having critics etc :)

I am sleepy. I want to sleep. I can't. Got works and duties.
Ciao.
Assalammualaikum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.

Perjalanan di Beijing.