Week 3 / SEM 2

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
 Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I believe the choice to be excellent begins with aligning your thoughts and words with the intention to require more from yourself."
- Oprah Winfrey

The sky :')






I can conclude that my week days have been absurd HAHA. 
Monday,
I forgot what happened.
Tuesday,
 I got my Semester 1 result. Alhamdulillah for all the sweat, tears, pains etc,
 I managed to survive. 
Wednesday,
 I found out that my sc computer tutorial lecturer wore the same Nike shoes like mine -___-" 
exactly the same, I tell you.. 
 Thursday, 
It was my roommate's birthday and I forgot actually. Sigh, luckily my other roommate reminded me. I was too overwhelmed with works.Went to the clinic and embarrassed myself by asking "kak, nak bayar dkt mana eh?" while it was foc actually -___-"
 Friday (the day I mentally died), 
Got a well-deserved punishment by English lecturer. Wanna know the punishment? Well, we have to give 20 reasons why we didn't download a video regarding our brochure project and make 1000 handwritten copies for each reasons (THAT IS EQUAL TO 20 000 handwritten reasons!!!). Hm, masyaAllah.. We have no other choice but to submit it next friday at her desk. Everyone was super shocked with the punishment, seriously. I too, until now. Redha je lah.. And, I went back home straight after class ended. Showed my parents my result slip and glad that they are happy with it :') and I went back to my haywire mood when I realized that I still have piles of works to do and submit via email and by hand.

So, right now, I am at the phase where I have soooooo many to do within short period of time. I mean like seriously SO MANY and this is fun actually. I realized that I have never been so occupied with works before I entered KMS. I just don't bother, but now the situation has changed. I am growing up. Be it 1million handwritten reasons, I have to endure it calmly. I will get it done because I know my capability. I take full responsibility of what I did. I am in charged. Hm seems like no beauty sleep for me for the next few days lah. 20 000 bro, where impossible is possible. May Allah bless, forgive and help my lecturers and I owe them As.

I'll be spending my weekend in Melaka -___-"
a short trip with family.

We'll see how am I progressing with the 20 000 copies.
Relax ah weh! :D
20 ribu je pun! :D

Will be my wallpaper for this whole week HAHAHA

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.

Perjalanan di Beijing.