Clutter In Mind

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
 Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
---------------------------------------------

Oh Ya Allah,
I ask forgiveness from You for the things I did and continue to do,
intentionally or unintentionally.
I pray that I'll find my way out.
I pray that my problems will resolve.
I pray that I found my inner peace.
I pray that I have enough rezeki and 
be content with whatever You have prescribed for me.
I pray for strength to stay motivated.
I pray for strength when nobody is my listener.
I pray for strength when my result ain't astonishing as others.
I pray for strength to care not whether I get my beauty sleep.
I pray for a companion that will guide me through.
I pray for productivity, even if it is tiny ones.
I pray for strength to face PSPM2.
I pray for a way out.


Dear Allah,
I have nobody to listen to me, actually. It hurts when nobody listens, when my little things are annoyances to their ears. I knew that I am such a crybaby. Keeping everything to myself and to write it here are what I always do. I pray for strength to keep doing so..

Dear Allah,
wherever or whatever You are about to give or test or take me,
I hope I learn.

Dear Allah,
protect those I have loved so dearly,
those who are my listeners,
those whose kindness brighten my days.

Amin..

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.

Perjalanan di Beijing.