WEEK 17 & 18 / SEM 2

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
-----------------------------------------------------

Life has been super busy these days. With night classes all packed to my schedule, works to submit, I manage to be sane. Officially, study week has started and here I am, escaped myself from the bars of KMS (they forbidden us to go home during study week, fyi). Sucks, no? Sigh. Im homeeee! To tell you the truth, I am all freaked out about PSPM 2 (final exam). Preparation? 30 percents maybe. Sucks. 

Im not sure whether it's wrong to complain about the amount of night classes they held. You see, we have classes from 8am-4pm, nthen 8pm something until 11pm (maximum). Yes I realized that it is for our own good. But man, aren't these people born with mercy? Yes I realized that they too are tired and stuff. But come on, I only see students whining over things and some even lost their interest (I almost be the latter one). But whatever it is, I know this is what it takes for them to maintain the victory that KMS has conquered for last semester. May God bless all these people for their hard work.

I have lost my interest to blog these days. Don't know what should I talk about. 

dear sky, you console me when my days are gloomy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.