Calm.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family.
-----------------------------------------------
sometimes, when you woke up to a sad news. some parts of you were already searching for tomorrow.  with hope that tomorrow is better than today, perhaps. sometimes, truth is a pain not anyone can bear, you know. admit it, we once woke up to something that made us sit for awhile before burst into... tears, maybe? 2010, i remembered when somebody woke up me and tell me someone had passed away and it was 3am. i lost another angel that was so dear to me and i went back to my bed, persuaded myself that it was only a dream. yes, i failed to persuade myself. tears ran down my cheek.

few things left and never come back, but if you ever had just one single chance to get it back, go for it.

fight.for.it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.