Life Update.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
--------------------------------

My previous post was regarding an explanation to the break up of Adam and I, which currently, we are back like normal. We try to solve things together. Better, I hope. I can not foresee the future, I can not tell how things are going to be like, but at least I could try for one last shot.

I hope things get better between us.

Midterm exam has ended though. Idk how my grades are gonna be like. Idk how am I doing. Better or worse. Semester 3 is the semester which I think is the worse ever. A semester whereby Im lost. Hahahaha!

I think it's what all the lecturers said "semester bdk2 hanyut"..

Well, mari kita lihat result midterm gua.

Belle, Me, Syakirah.


Looking at pictures in my phone's gallery, I realized that I have changed.
I looked rather matured -___-"


I don't want to grow up :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.