MUET.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I didnt expect MUET to be that exhausting. The exam was from 8am-12.30pm, straight with only 10 minutes of break for each paper. I have 3 papers and those are reading, writing and listening. Not sure whether I am qualified to score as what madame expected. I was clearly exhausted. Thank you Allah for my seat was right under the fan. Too bad I was sleepy and in rush. My 350 words essay was a mess. Report was not convincing. Listening was a total disaster right from the beginning. I guess I can only do the talk. Mmm.. what la.. sigh.

Nevertheless, life goes on. God knows how I feel so at ease right after muet ends. Such solace when I lay on my bed, blank state of mind, thinking of fun stuffs to kill the time before semester 4 starts this monday. So yeah, I headed back home :p Shah Alam, thanks for having me hahaha!

You know, the dexterity of going back home despite every rule the college has set up for us is really something I am so proud of. I just managed to escape every single time -__-" errrr, He still has mercy. I do hope that I would at least passed muet with band 4. I hate formal english. You know, essay, reports etc. Not really engrossed to such field of language. 

The fact that I just realized I did so much of mistakes is really a bummer. Ya Allah, I need to be redha. Console my heart because everything that will happen is always the best for me. Amin.

muet result, you better be nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.