Pacing Forward

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم





if someone ask me, "what are the things that you are really keen to improve at this moment?",
definitely i'd say :

- sensitivity.
i get offended so easily these days, might need to teleport to Pluto if necessary. surely, i wish i could be logical and ignorant. well yes, ignorant towards my own hard feelings. try to ignore and focus on other things that might be better or make me happy. 

- discipline.
semester break doesnt mean that i have to abandon my study. it is from my schedule at KMS that i manage to learn what discipline means. waking up early, do productive things other than scrolling down twitter/IG, would actually help me to gain back my good habit at KMS. ah come on, it's only a week since semester break started -,-

- patience.
and yes i havent been patient to anyone lately. keep throwing tantrum to anyone. i get mad when what i said is neglected. 

- focus.
no aims can be grasped without focus. 

- sewing/cooking/reading/drawing/writing skills.
i can live alone by doing these thing. hahaha! well, i better waste my time for these skills rather than scrolling down timeline. 


XO, Nesayang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.