Why Random Surprise Always Got Me Like "Awwwwwwww!!"...
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
oh my finger....
Last weekend, I went to MPH and was whining about the price of TFIOS to Udin (my lil bro). Today, just after we had our sahur, I was so engrossed with Youtube when he came to me and gave me The Fault In Our Star novel!!!!
and the kakak get too excited hahahaha! Nope, he didnt buy the novel but he borrowed it from his friend. Ah man, terharu gila. Ah please, if you know my brothers, you would be surprised -___-
I got superrrrrr excited! Hahahaha sweet la sehh adik aku ni. Random surprise pada waktu yg tak dijangka ni mmg subhanaAllah amazing sgt feeling nya dlm hati aku. Rasa dihargai sbb org ingat apa aku duk meroyan pastu they get it for me, by any mean, any legal way. Stunning isn't it??
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Pictures taken using Lenovo A516 and Samsung S2.
We went to check on Kolej Tun Mutahir after we knew that the registration was postponed to Aug 6. It's a 10-storey apartment, 5-10mins walk to the campus. The apartment was empty because they are installing the new facilities at this moment. The condition wasn't really clean, I was quite intimidated and I hope they'll clean it up (ko pikir ko princess ke nisa??)
Just a little tour before this becomes my second home.
Aku decide starting 2018 ni aku nak tukar daripada blogpost kepada Tumblr, sebab apps Tumblr lagi user friendly, hence senang aku nak update di mana-mana. Apps blogger agak lousy. I forgot that I actually created and posted things on Tumblr account since 2015 rupanya haha. See you guys on Tumblr ok!
I wont be blogging here anymore, I guess. Ah sedih pulak rasa........
Aku bukan penulis yg proper because whatever is in this blog is directly (very raw) from my brain, no filtering needed. But I enjoyed 10 years of blogging. Years of freedom (especially when malaysian are very lazy to read, I get more privacy). Thank you for the 10 years of support my loyal (maybe non existent) readers. I love you all of you. It's time to say good bye...cant believe Im doing this....
I bid farewell to blogspot.
Good bye blogging life :(
10 tahun di Shah Alam pun menyeronokkan. Ofcourse ada pahit getir, tapi I surviv…
Ketahui lah adik2, bahawa 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm or 10am- 6pm corporate working hours memerlukan disiplin dan daya tahan yang sangat tinggi. Mine is 8.30am - 6pm, monday-friday. Ketahanan bekerja dlm jam waktu begini boleh nego jika :
- rumah dgn office dekat je
- boss kau tak banyak membebel, kacau kau buat kerja
- kawan2 yg ceria dan membantu
- superior yg byk bg tunjuk ajar rather than expect kau tahu semua benda dah
Setelah sebulan aku kerja, aku tak rasa fun sangat pun kerja sini. The things yg best adalah :
- setiap pagi director beli kan breakfast
- manager yg aku report to byk membantu, masa dia pegi holiday haritu, tertekan jugak aku haha
- rumah sewa aku selesa walaupun i wish i could sleep atas katil rather than tilam. ye la penat balik kerja. tapi sbb skrg tilam aku nipis sgt. tggu gaji nnti beli tilam best sikit, baru syok berguling lps balik kerja.
- gaji yg ditawarkan not too low lah, boleh naik lagi ni, doakan... :p
Yang tak best?
- takda sistem sungguh tempat ni which a…