My logical reasoning kononnya.
- able to cook
- able to iron baju fast and perfectly
- able to retain baju putih's colour
- able to ensure katil, locker, toilet, wardrobe, bwh katil all sentiasa bersih
- able to ensure that dapur all the time clean and flawless
- able to mingle with makcik2 aka org tua
- able to dukung baby and feed baby
- able to mengaji fluently dgn tartil beserta tajwid mastery
- able to make volunteer work to approach society
- soft at heart, firm and rigid on the outside
- able to give friendly tazkirah to lil kids
- able to explain basic essential things about islam
- usaha tak tinggal solat
- educated (dont care lah in any field, SPM ke dip ke degree ke PhD ke)
- able to tolerate with people
- a good friend to her friends (a good friend makes a good partner, you know)
- able to jahit
- able to do a bit of calculation
- able to know her limitation with boys
- able to stay loyal to only one man that is husband or future husband haha
- able to be humble despite having all the money in the world
- able to rewang (gotong royong sebelum kenduri like potong bawang berjemaah etc)
- able to bakeeeee (at least have either cooking or baking or sewing skill lah)
- have a bank acc for her saved up money
- lastly, dah ada calon.
| trust me, i did try to bake. i failed.... miserably as you could see in this pic. |
you cant even tell what i was 'baking', can you? that, my oh my, is a pavlova actually
- someone who is humble enough to teach me what islam is.
- someone who would give me tazkirah in the most beautiful manner.
- someone who is strong enough to bear my brittleness.
- someone cool enough to withstand my extraordinary appetite.
- someone sweet enough to know that i do enjoy taking videos and jalan2
- someone who cari rezeki halal.
- someone loving enough that he enjoys and comfortable to be with kids (cz im not and he has to force me)
- someone who is mentally strong to assist me to see the beauty of life in the most simple lifestyle.
- someone who knows how to be imam solat and mengaji with tajwid mastery
- someone who secretly enjoy seeing me makan non stop.
- someone who would say just for once and i nodded agree with respect.
- someone whose smile is the logical reason that yesss my children will be that cute.
- someone humble who enjoys spreading kind gestures esp to those in need.
- someone fit who will drag me out of the bed and go hiking on weekends.
- someone who would literally pinch me for not waking up for subuh.
- someone who would be fair to his family, our family and in-laws family.
- someone who enjoys making others laugh.
- someone who flirts with solely me everyday hahahahaha
- someone helpful who wont treat me like mere bibik but a partner instead
- someone who can make my heart feel at ease just by looking at him, though from far.
- someone who has nothing but love, loyalty and hardwork.
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥