WEEK 3 / SEM 2 Degree

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Last week was so-so. Nothing much is interesting except for certain things. I had the chance to go back to Johor, the place I was born and raised for 13 years. Got to see how the city of Johor was decorated so beautifully for Sultan Johor's coronation. I feel proud strolling aroung the city, esp by having my family with me. 

We went back to our former house. The house I used to live and spent my childhood at. Those days when life was simpler, when we aren't as lavish as now. Not that we are currently freakin lavish, but I do admit, life has been pampering me since we moved to Shah Alam back at the end of 2007.

It somehow made me sad. How I have changed, how things changed. How money changed people, how life does hurt you by seeing things you just cant alter it anymore.

I sat with my handsome (tak leh puji lebih, bahaya haha) senior for lunch last tuesday when he advised me and got me like ughhh where am I. I am so fudged up last semester. Dasar pemalas. Idk why. I dont have any inspiration to move. Everything is boring. But you see, time is ticking and it waits for no one.

I know, I still have to fix this.

Life, please dont fudge me.
------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.