Senyap.

Being bising and cheerful is hard.

It's hard cz just when you need your me-time to sit at a corner silently and think about stuffs, people thought something is wrong with you and you're not okay.

I mean, it is mostly true tho, but sometimes I just dont feel like being cheerful and I wish people know that I myself, freaking know how to get tired of being lively and cheerful, so yeah, I do know how and when to be quiet and stay calm. Haha!

But at time when I do have things to think, I just keep mum. I dont say much and I found inner peace by doing so.

Nevertheless, it's still hard.
I do have things in my mind right now, worrying about future and whatnot, I just hope Allah protect me always from things that He dislike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.