بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
---------------------------------------
Im in the car heading back to Shah Alam from Langkawi.
It was fun and exhilirating, I'll be posting about it soon.
I love this feeling. In car, listening to my favourite tracks from my favourite bands, full blast volume. Heading back to a city which was once happened to be a city I despised. How time flies and so many miracles happened. I can not say more to picturize my gratitude. With all the lovely people around me, I was born to be blessed.
So much things changed as so much to learn. Well at least this year, I learnt quite a few lessons that will insyaAllah be bore till He knows when. Sometimes, growing up is the best gift ever. The time when He tested you and you grow from that. Bit by bit, each day. That's when you grow up. It's either you grow wiser or dumber.
And that solitary moment when it's just me myself by the seashore and brezzing wind caressing my deepest thoughts, being dragged away from all the pressure I've dealt at this current age, watching sunrise/sunset alone, sipping my favourite drink or enjoying 'sweet victory' which mine happened to be a bowl of my favourite mint ice cream, reading favourite stuffs, letting God knows how much I miss everything.. Well, that solitary moment is needed, sometimes.
His plans are amazing, arent they? Somehow, when we're in an obstacle, our eyes were closed to see what was bound to be happened according to what He has prescribed. We blame others, we get stressed. And yeah, talk is cheap. Not until someone trow a brick straight to yr face and make you realize of how hard it is to stay on track. Dont boast, we are all same.
So much things have been dealt, a solitary escapism is what I am looking forward for. It's just the matter of time, hard work and patience. Everyone needs their very own space and everyone is distinctive. The only escapism I can have now is to sleep without disturbance for idc how many hours I want HAHA crap, I talked so seriously up there :p
Well,
Im 18 now.
I still can not believe that.
Thank you Allah, thank you so much :')
P/S : Bila nak smpai Shah Alam ni~ I miss my buddies..
Comments