بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
------------------------------------------
This year, it was a trip to Langkawi. Heck it was so hot there, my skin burnt -____-"
But I had so much fun, I swear! Though my bums numbed HAHAHA
DAY 1
Heading to Langkawi by car.
 |
| I was so sleepy -___-" |
 |
| Nice view. |
 |
| Breath-taking. |
 |
| Arrived at this place with my bums numbed due to the long hours of sitting in the car. |
 |
| Arrived. |
 |
| Later at night, I went out with my parents to survey the chocolates. See ayah was talking to me agaknya hahahaha |
 |
| I looked like her, no? -___-" |
 |
| Heaven.. |
DAY 2
Langkawi cable car!
It was awesome! This trip is incomplete without this visit. The view was (subhanaAllah) so mesmerizing that I don't wanna go back home to Zauji and he had to persuade his little princess :p hahahaha drama! The breezing wind up there and the view are just awesome for me whose final exam just ended HAHA.
 |
| Sunrise. |
 |
| Waiting for our turn. |
 |
| Going up. |
 |
| Spectacular! |
 |
| Ah come on, I was a typical tourist. Hence such post HAHAHA |
 |
| Skybridge was closed at that time. Bummer. |
 |
| Favourite pic. They are getting taller, so kesian la yg tgh tu.. |
 |
| Awesome. |
 |
| Oh aku nampak tinggi HAHA |
 |
| I was having a great time, seriously :) |
 |
| Family pic. |
DAY 3
Island-hopping.
It was sooooo fun also! I had a monkey grabbing my arm when I was about to munch my bread. The monkey was ofcourse aimed for the bread -___-" Only God knows how loud I shrieked and everyone looked at me HAHAHA bloody monkey, you screwed my by-the-seashore breakfast, sighhhh..
 |
| Riding on a boat. |
 |
| Ayah is getting skinnier -___-" |
 |
| The wind was crazy, my tudung was all over the place HAHAHA |
 |
| Tadaaaa! |
 |
| We had to climb to reach here and ofcourse I was panting, but felt so lega after seeing this. |
 |
| Ulalala.. |
 |
| Malay tales FTW! |
 |
| Rendam kaki je pun boleh la eh Zauji? :p |
 |
| I gained weights, I know.. |
 |
Oh I didnt know I have a handsome lil bro HAHAHA am I the only sister who compliment her own bro? -___-" |
 |
| Mak is being funny -___-" dia jengket kaki HAHA |
Underwater World
I personally think that it's not worth it to go here. The ticket is just bloody expensive (rm28 for adult),
the expreience is far from what I expected -___-"
 |
| Behold, I was bored HAHA |
 |
| This jellyfish fascinates me. |
Makam Mahsuri.
It's nice to know the history of Mahsuri. I love to visit places with so much historical values like this because it shuts my mouth from rambling like a bimbo -___-" because also it will make me read and appreciate and dream to travel more HAHAHA
 |
| Why aren't there any sawah in Shah Alam.. sighhhhhh.. I could contemplate at this for hours! Bliss! |
 |
| RIP Mahsuri. |
 |
| Batak tak pernah main air telaga. |
DAY 4.
The day we went back home and visited Galeria Perdana, a place Dr Mahathir kept all of his awards, certificates, presents etc. It was soooo awesome too! The compound was so big, I was lost actually HAHAHA
 |
| Sunrise. |
 |
| Innocent faces HAHAHA the three of them are, but not me :p |
 |
| I didn't know she is the first malay doctor yadayada until I read this :O |
 |
| Nice. |
 |
| I love the interior design. |
 |
| Awesomeness defined. |
 |
| Lawa gila jubah Dr Siti Hasmah tu T___T |
 |
| Dr Siti Hasmah's. |
 |
| Fat kid. |
 |
| Crude oil. |
 |
| Niceeeeeeeeee. |
 |
| This one is superb. I was speechless HAHA |
 |
| Do you know what this is? |
 |
| Here it is. |
 |
| Shopping inside Haji Ismail Group. A must go. |
 |
Finally, I met this gigantic eagle HAHAHA I was so high-spirited during day 1 just to see this animal, but only get the chance to see few minutes before heading back to Shah Alam -___-' |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, there goes my family trip this year. This end-year trip post reminds me of last year's post where the six of us went to Penang and someone left a comment for that post and it started a relationship that last until today :') I love you, zauji. Thanks for 'dropping by' at my blog at that time :')
Peace.
Comments