IQRA'

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Read when you have the time. Read to kill the time. Read to grow. Read to know. 

I grow up with a curiosity to read. I remember being 4 and not being able to read a newspaper like my parents and it annoyed me. So I always asked them what was written in the newspaper. As years passed by, I love reading but you know, we all have that little annoying attitude which is malas, and sometimes I dont read anything or I rarely read anything.

But still reading always takes me into another level of satisfaction. When you read between the lines, you read word by word and you finally reach the last page and understand the whole thing, it's an amazing feeling.

But I realized that it is better for me to read things that benefit me. I am trying to read more books and educate myself to optimize the time I had now. Because I believe that reading opens up a lot chance for us to learn about anything.

You know the first word revealed to Rasulullah was "Iqra'" which means read, so I think that there is a big message behind that.

Being 20 means I am young and capable of using my body to do good things. May this Ramadhan be blessed by Allah and I hope we will all be a good person in and out.

Youth needs to read more, educate yourself with good books. Not just mere chick lits or novel cinta. Read everything.

Have a nice day everyone!
Love,
Nisa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.