First Makeup Tool!!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


you are all welcomed to be like "fulamak nisa ni makin mengarut"
When I was at The Curve with Syakirah the best friend, we went into DAISO and I thought that I just needed to spend a single RM5 note ha ha ha ha....

stupid. 

Even more stupid when I bought this and play with it at home. I dont have a mascara so yeah, I think I partially lost my norm...

But then I realized that.. wehhh this is totally normal for a girl doh! It's just because I am Nesa yang, then it became tak normal because if you know me before puberty hits me, you know makeup isn't the kinda conversation that you will have with me bahaha stupid.

Im excited actually for this hihi I tried out so many concealer at The Curve. From The Face Shop, to Elianto, to Dior ok......... ermmm fancy sangat. Duit takdak lol. Mmg dua tgn aku penuh tester hahaha 

I love you, Syakirah! Thanks for withstanding this new abnormality of me :)


Have a nice day!

Comments

Syahirah said…
We started to have the same abnormality. I want to try make up too. At least a light pink lipgloss. My lips look soooo terrible. Haish. But bila aku bagitau my-kinda-bestfriend kat sini dia ckp "awak biar betul? Ni ke syahirah yg saya kenal?" Pastu dia mcm gelak gelak kan aku. Peh sabo
Nesayang said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg so this is actually totally normal lah kan!

aku dulu suka gak kena makeup tapi tk reti and it takes time kan? so malas.

but lately ni super pelik seh, ttba cam suka makeup2 ni.

aku pun rasa nak gelak dkt diri sendiri dan kau. LOL!

tahniah utk kita berdua, selangkah ke alam kewanitaan LOL hahahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.