Good Lessons All The Way! (On Being A Better Muslimah)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

POST PANJANG.
(Jgn ckp aku tak warn)


What lessons?

If you happened to read this post, you know that I once ranted about tudung labuh girls and how I envy them and there I wrote few opinions of mine about them. First, I am not among those who clad in tudung labuh, I am just a typical girl with my bidang 45 bawal or sometimes my disheveled shawl which I still try my hardest to cover my bosom part which is tough sometimes which dah boleh berhenti dgn which ni nisa....


Second, I once had in my mind that why not aku try pakai tudung labuh, but then I realized that tudung labuh isn't wajib, but covering the aurat, the bosom part etc is wajib, let's get down to the real concept ok. Dont be skeptical pemalas kinda teens/human.

So, I was at The Curve surau when I realized that it was 4pm and I havent perform Zuhur prayer yet, and I took off my tudung, handsocks and socks which was super tedious for me. Honestly, sometimes these 3 bestfriends (tudung, hsocks, socks) dont get along well hahaha then aku solat ah and continued roaming around.

20mins till asar, I was like...

the ootd when I was at The Curve
"aduhhh pasni asar, leceh la nak take off all these..."

and you know what, my best friend Syakirah just gave me a great idea (which I never tried before bcz my body is gassy --yes,kentut), she said...

"jaga la wudu' tu, nanti terus pakai telekung, solat"

So simple and brilliant yet aku tak terfikir pun selama ni sbb otak dah skeptikal "oh im gonna kentut after this anyway..". I tried to protect the wudu' throughout zuhur to asar and then maghrib. 


SubhanaAllah.. It was sooooo easy to solat, you know!! No need to take off your 3 best friends, no need to redo your make up (no, i dont wear make up at that time, thanked Allah hehe).


1st lesson : there is reason why Allah created His rules and also more beneficial outcomes from it and the sunnah. Lillahi Taala, it was so easy for me to perform the prayer without having to take off my 3 bestfriends, jaga wudu' and then just pray. Sooooo easy and it made me happy each time I think of it :)


I know it is just the simplest kinda thing, but that's just me, simple things make me happy. I suggest you to try it for the whole day when you go out for hangout session or whatever. The kentut part? I once had a lecturer in KMS who gave me a tips about this. He said try this for 2 weeks. Take the wudu', kalau kau rasa nk kentut, let it all out hahahaha and then repeat wudu'. Do it again and again and again. In sha Allah masalah kentut tu hilang. Sebabnya syaitonirrojim yg buat kita was-was gelabah nak kentut sikit tu.


2008
2nd lesson : some might say that tudung labuh isn't necessary, as long as you're covering the aurat, you're good to go, but when I really think about it, like I had a deep pondering session after reading few books, I think that when you are already wearing an attire that can be used for solat, that is just perfect!! (alhamdulillah for those girls). Tudung labuh is a bonus for these girls, actually. They don't need the hassle to pakai telekung and such. Plus if ada wudu', solat straight away doh. Fuhh, senang baq ang!


3rd lesson : Allah had made everything easy for us by accordance to His rules, but it's just us that are so overwhelmed with this dunia dan segala isinya. Excuses are meant to create hindrance from us to approach His rules and therefore, His mercy. Aihhh... when will I truly reach that point...


I know I am not alone in this struggle to be a better muslimah, I know some fight even tougher battles than mine since I started my ermmm.. erkk.. full hijrah(?) after school ended. (Later lah story about the full hijrah k?), I know we get soooo engrossed by those latest trends and fashions out there, I've been there, I've done that. 


Therefore, I will continue to write about stuffs like this till the day I die. I realize the contribution that I have to make for the ummah. I know the amount of readers here are not hundreds, let alone thousands, but the input that matters. I'll deliver it to you guys, I promise, though I am not (yet kott) a tudung labuh girl or seorang ustazah. But you know you have the duty to spread good things about Islam to people kan, no matter what how sheer your tudung is :)


Hm sapa ntah baca sampai part ni lol, 
tahniah jika anda masih di channel yg sama bersama saya, Nesayang.
Curhat ini disediakan utk wanita-wanita di luar sana.
Sekecil kebaikan itu tetap dikira sebagai kebaikan.
It's your choice to grab it.

 ----------------------------
P/S : review utk KOREA sebenarnya dah otw, sikit lagi nak siap, 
sabar eh buat sesapa yg menanti tu hehe. I've been busy these days... doing nothing :p

Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away