Meatballs Session!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I think that I've been quite active with my Canon these days. I carried it everywhere and I get to appreciate better quality of pictures and improve my dusty-rotten-rusty skills that I long ago lost. Another reason is because my flip phone doesn't come with a camera (hello, duhh), so I dragged my Canon wherever I go lah.

Went to IKEA yesterday and Syakirah asked...

"kau bawak camera?"

Ye, sahabatku. You guys will see me with this camera most of time after this. 


I just realize that our clothes n tudung patterns are looking almost alternate hahahahaha (credit to SyaiRahman, yayy thanks dude!

Yes, please drool all over yr phone/laptop as you look at this pic hehehe

We happened to bumped into these guys actually and spent the rest of the day roaming around The Curve and IKEA.

MUST TRY DOH NI!! Red velvet dia power! Drinks pun sama! Ada dua cawangan je. Satu dkt The Curve, satu dkt JB. Reasonable price for the drinks! Why have starbucks when you can have Chaiwalla? :)

As always, I cant stand looking at makanan tak habis, so i habis kan lah semua, hahaha!! Good company, good food! Syukur Alhamdulillah... Thank you, Allah!


Why do I like to upload pictures of my hang out session etc?
Firstly, blog works the same like Instagram and Twitter for me. The difference is, Im a writer, 140 characters are not enough and you sure don't wanna read essays on IG, do you? So, I put it up on blog and rant away longgggg as I can (though you barely read it). I enjoy looking at the posts I made for every hang out session. It could be a major throwback someday, you know. I like to hear people say "haritu bukak blog kau, baca post kita lepak time yadayada... rindu seh", because I think that's mutual. I missed those times too and I scroll back to my old posts to read what I have in my mind during that time.

Thanks for reading my blog, silent readers.

If someone asked me, name one of the thing/people/stuff that make me happy, I'd say...

my blog readers.


May Allah bless each and everyone of you and I hoped you'll keep coming back to BOLD & SEPET for inspiration and life jokes -__-" hahaha!


Have a nice day!

Comments

Syahirah said…
I am happy if I can make you happy.
Nesayang said…
yayyyyy! thank you syhrh!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.