Raya Rant 2014!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Salam Aidilfitri, silent readers!  

I hope you guys had a blessed Raya. Mine was superb. I tried to seek for new and fun things to make the deteriorating Raya havoc more exhilarating as I... well, aged. Dear 20ties, let's admit that we're growing up and Raya is different, shall we? Hihi! 

Syukur alhamdulillah our journey to Johor was smooth and safe. No traffic jammed, nothing. We arrived at 3am and I was superbly butt-cramped that I dozed off straight away. The perks of sleeping at kampung is the chilly and cozy ambient. Ahh, seronok beb!

The awkward part of Raya was when I started donning the hijab everywhere, I mean, I tried to be properly covered even when Im in the house with my big family. Fuh, it was a battle beb. I salute those properly-covered girls. Where you guys got that strength la wei?? I hope I can talk more about this. Btw, Raya challenge is done!

I learnt few things during Raya. Alhamdulillah. Though I felt a little terrible inside, but I tried to push the feelings away and well, just eat and eat. It's raya, so goodbye diet. Thanked Allah that my digestion system did very well everyday, berkat h20 yg selambak setiap hari.


with my Hanif the cousin and Mak Nah the aunt hehe


I FREAKING LOVE THIS DUO, so friendly haishhh sekor nama Oyen, sekor lagi Kembang -_- hahaha

Mak and I, comparing our protruding belly hahahaha epic doh -,-"

family tiang-kinda picture hahahahaha well, im always a lil hyper from others, i know....
fmly picture with pictures of arwah nenek n atuk at the back :')

our family with mak nah, mak's eldest sister!

my heroes kononnya hahaha

plucking rambutans from toksu's



2nd day of Raya at Sg Tiram, Johor! 

oh bcz I looked slim lol hahaha mak had a hard time melilit shawl -.- i ditch shawl on 2nd raya bcz couldnt find the right material.. ish what la being a girl! hahaha i would like to suggest malaysia airline and airasia to swap their current uniform to my baju raya, more decent i think. aku pun blh apply jd FA. ewah, ada hati rupanya hahaha

there is no rendang on our 1st day of raya but we had these! yummmmyyyy!



with my beloved peer cousin, Yun!

this used to be the route to our main playground behind the tall bushes in the picture. i used to run all the way from rumah nenek to the padang. awesome memory, play hide and seek dkt kampung, masuk parit/sungai, great childhood indeed ;')
ready to head to Batu Pahat, Johor!





oh I had sup gear box kambing beb! and this tauhu with sambal kicap. arghhhh my childhood addiction! kecik2 dulu suka gila makan tauhu goreng gini. lama nk mampss tk mkn, I got super excited, so.. well.. amek gmbr lah kan hahaha

mata sepet lebih sbb baru bgn drpd power nap, pergi beraya lepastu mak petik jambu ni dkt pokok, suruh aku mkn, pastu ada ulat kecik -__- nk tangkap gmbr ulat sbnrnya, tp camera tk cukup power nk zoom. mak said takpa mkn je ulat tu, it's protein, she said -___- #dontdothisathome

this is actually a stage built/decorated by my uncles n aunties. green stage, i might call it. superrrr cantik for fmly photoshoot! 

Tadaaa! the green stage! hehehe

my kampung sweet kampung!

--------------------------------------------------------------
i will return.
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Syahirah said…
Adik kau hensem. Hahahahaha.

And I miss home. :')
Nesayang said…
hahaha ok yg mana satu? :p

takpa, hang dh nk balik dh kan?
Syahirah said…
Yg tak pakai spec. Haha. Tapi kau juga paling hensem. Hahahaha.

Lagi 6 hari weh! Barang tak kemas lagi hahaha
Nesayang said…
opkos lah aku paling hensem hahahaha!

balik cepat! mana tau ada rezeki kita berjumpa hihi

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.