Nak Cuti Lagi Please???

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

I'll be going to Melaka at 6am today and it's 2.30am now but Im still wide awake. Not that I am not sleepy, I am, but mann, I love my blog, I gotta update it hahaha. It has been super tiring days dan aku lagi sikit nak demam sebab with so many people to attend and stuffs to settle, I hardly sleep. Packing early isn't my thing but it's okay everything is done now. I hope I won't face any hindrance for tomorrow. 

I WANT MORE CUTI LA WOIIIII :(

I just can not lah... each last lepak session before starting off degree has been more like a mari-dgr-nisa-merungut kinda lepak hahaha I just can not accept the fact that I need to register and say goodbye to my longgg break. Ah, goodbyes suck. 

I thanked Allah for the help that I got from my friends, through whatsapp and lepak. So freaking many tips, they just coaxed me to skip the orientation week -_- Gonna be Melaka peep after this with Hairul, Aizzat, Baim and Aliah. Dh plan baik punya nak sewa kereta dgn Aliah pastu ronda Melaka hahaha kau nmpk tak focus aku dkt mana? Bersepah.

Feelings are mixing quite harshly in me right now. Sekejap takut dpt kawan tak best, sekejap excited nak belajar, most of the time nak cuti dkt rmh lagi, sekejap takda mood, sekejap nak menangis. Mengarut. Teringat few days sebelum masuk matrics, jem otak fikir mcm-mcm.

Cepat ah weekend (omg ayat matrics ni dh kembali -.-), nak tidur puas-puas. Oh, kalau nak balik SA selalu, bankrupt la. So takpa lah nisa ye, tabah kan hati, tidur je lah dkt kolej kau tu. Pdn muka. Manja sapa suruh.









Thanks for the time you guys spend with me before degree starts, for the tips and jokes, the concern and same freaking questions hahaha. I thanked Allah so much. See you guys when I see you guys!

Mari lah ke Melaka ke Nisa, ye Nisa -__-
-------------------------------
PS : rindu di hati Allah yg tahu.. 
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away