Anisah Life 101.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

At this point of life, Im 21 and I do learn few things. I'd like to share it with you guys, my loyal readers. Feel free to argue or disagree, I know I will have to learn how to respect our differences. That's how I will grow --by stop being too full of myself.



The lessons are :
1. I will have to be better than my parents. For now, I only see them as my benchmark. If I cant surpass their success (especially in raising me up as a bold young lady), aku boleh quit berangan nak jadi itu ini. 

2. Whatever idea that I have in mind, someone else in the world will have it too. The only difference is whether I make it happen or just let it be an idea, forever. Progress comes after the idea is implemented.

3. Always be bold. I believe that every brave soul was once a wimp. It's just that they managed to go through the fear and make it a habit that turned them bolder each day. Stay bold.

4. You can try any way to gain rezeki or achieving yr dreams. Sure you can dengki others, sure you can be gila kuasa and grab all opportunities, but you gotta remember what He has written cant be undone. So, play a clean game. 

5. Maturity will build up in me once I let the world to affect me. I will then learn to tolerate shits and people. I'll smile more to shitty people because I know they have affected me and that's fine. I can survive it. It's okay to be shattered. 

6. If I have a dream, the next thing I need are semangat and ketabahan.

7. Everyday, meet up people and try to find the side of them that I need to respect. Each day I will grow to respect every side of that person. Then I will be at ease because the next thing I know is when I learn to reaaaally respect people, I care about every little gesture that comes from me, to them. My words and everything. Respect at every little details and be a better person.

8. Just shut the fxxx up when Im really mad. Stay quiet. 

9. I change. Maybe each year, Im a different person and that makes people in my life leave and some stay. Finally, I will have to be okay with these changes. I will...though I dont want to.

---------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away