Deactivation.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

post yg panjang berjela. aku dah warn dah ni.

FB facts :
- aku tak sangka aku guna FB
- manada orang muda guna FB sgt, mostly IG/Twitter
- aku dah delete most of the status and pictures (kecuali 2 default pictures) 
- its been a month, aku minimize kan update status kecuali "new blog post"
- segala status or shares, aku akan delete
- sbb post byk sgt pun semak mata, takda untung, tak bagi aku kaya haha


IG Facts :
- est. 2012.
- the last time aku upload gmbr dkt IG @nesayang was 1 year ago.
- i have 3 IG accounts. all serve different purposes. 1st acc, for you guys. 2nd acc, full of instashops. 3rd acc, i gather my inspirations there.
- last year aku delete semua gmbr dkt acc 1st, ada 975 gmbr. penat nak mamps -_-
- yes, i once shared that acc with my non-existent boyf and made people think that im the luckiest girl with all the fancy presents
- i managed to control myself from posting excessive amount of selfies. if you remember. that was hard you know hahaha dasar narcissist (read : excessive admiration of oneself aka syok sendiri aka perasan cantik)
- i wrote long caption which i think is stupid and a waste of time
- my pictures were MOSTLY consist of foods and foods and foods and presents and sceneries. but mostly foods. yeah, it has always been foods. better that way. seronok aku tgk feed sendiri hahaha.
- i stopped approving requests since the day i deleted all pictures
- this, annoys my friends. especially those in UiTM.
- aku still tak faham kenapa nk follow acc yg takda gmbr. serious aku tk fhm -_-
- over the past 1 year++, there were 560 requests. mostly from instashops -_-
- i just approved all of them today
- i'll deactivate my acc in a few days time.



Twitter Facts :
- im really glad i dont share twitter with my non-existent boyf hahaha
- i made the effort to delete my 6k tweets using a web
- now i have 1k++ tweets
- i never tweeted anything since 18th june 2014
- i never reply any mention since then
- i will only fav a mention or any interesting tweet
- i will deactivate my acc in a few days time.



Takda solid reasons pun. Aku cuma rasa apa yg korang rasa. What's the point ada social sites kalau tak update kan? Yeah, aku deactivate semua okay? Hehe.

Why I havent update anything dkt IG/Twitter?
- bosan
- i need a break after what happened between Adam n I
- i want people to have a break from seeing me dkt timeline hahahaha i hope they forget nesayang once spammed their timeline
- i need to live my life in the reality to the fullest, social sites made me dull

FB pun aku tgh cuba kurangkan since aku dah delete most the of status and pictures. I want to kill the time more by reading books or online blogs/journal/articles or just simple having conversation with whoever that is near me.

I tried not to bring my YES 4G dongle with me masa lepak so I dont have internet connection. So i could detach myself from my phone and engage with people and read more.

To be honest, my reading habits deteriorate over the past few years and it saddened me. I think we all should do things that define a sturdy purpose. At least one sturdy purpose and reason. If there comes a day that I would be back on IG/Twitter, there must be one sturdy reason.

Haha nonsense, social sites need no reasons actually. These days, I dont like the idea of doing something that serve no purpose which in return, gives me no benefit. Well, I tried to look things at a bright side. There must be something so good at something so bad as I once viewed it.

A very hard practice indeed. 

Maybe, I'll be back. IG is really fun. Im an amateur photographer so medium like IG has always been an eye candy. Bila aku nak post dkt IG balik pun aku tak tau. Serious IG tu seronok. Aku suka tgk orang lain post and tell stories.  I got inspired by them. Maybe I'll be back, maybe not.

Aku cuma harap takda orang amek ID name @nesayang tu T_T

Tak penting kan? haha. we all need to do something we our lives.

------------
Thank you for reading! 
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.