2015

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Tahun depan umur dah reach 22, aku rasa mcm baru dua bulan lepas I turned 16. Ya Allah dah membesar rupanya kau ni Anisah hahaha. Anyway, since the past 5 years, every year mesti ada ups and downs punya lah. I learnt a lot for those ups and downs.

2010 : broke up with my ex, I was so pasrah back then and now it turned out to be the main joke each time aku lepak dgn homebuddies hahaha.
2011 : senior year, could have done better in SPM, should have known what I wanna be in future. 
2012- 2014 :  met my 2nd family which made me feel eternally thankful to Allah (D2M2T1), date a guy yg tak wujud, befriended dgn manusia perangai keji padahal aku hormat and percaya dia.


2015 : 
takda tahun yg paling best dalam hidup aku sebab semua tahun ada highlight nya yang tersendiri. so tahun ni punya highlights adalah :
- I decided to take one step closer towards my dream
- I had tbh with my ex (yg wujud haha) that we should end the relationship because Im not fit for that kind of commitment rn. It sucks, I know.
- GPA aku naik byk semester lepas


Cukup ah tiga je. Takda apa yang sakit, perit, disappointing sangat tahun ni. Eh mungkin ada tapi aku dah lupa. Bagus jugak short term memory ni. Tak berat otak aku mengenang kisah lama. 

What I learn this year :
- procrastination is a deadly sin hahaha
- im glad i did all that i think i should

Thank you for this year and all the blessings you bestowed upon me ya Rahman. I am truly grateful, for those who love, care, advice, protect and disappoint me. They taught me well this year alhamdulillah Im optimist.



Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.