What If?
- What if I stop blogging for years or never come back?
- What if you see me in the real world differently?
- What if this blog is to be deleted any time soon?
- What if my stories end here?
- What if blog and Nisa are not synonym anymore?
- What if I stopped writing things everywhere?
Nothing happened, Im just bored with what I am currently doing, my bachelor study. At this point aku mcm dah takda benda menarik nak tulis, baik dekat blog or journal. No inspiration at all. 21 and still not doing something Im really passionate about. Well yeaa sure we cant get all that we want but we surely can do something to change the path right? Like do something to pursue something we really like, right?
God, send me some inspiration.
I hope I'll find my way to do what I wanna do. I hope all of you will pray for me, for my dream to be reality.
![]() |
| this girl has so much in her heart she wishes to share it with the world |
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments