My Girls.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Semalam seperti dealnya, pukul 10malam aku lepak dgn kawan-kawan Shah Alam. Aku pun tak tahu nak panggil dorang ni apa. They say I have lots of friends, I gave in to that, therefore Idk how to categorize them (read : all of you, my friends) because most of them are school mates who know each other but dont really lepak with one another hahaha only I do that. Apparently, im everywhere!

Pheww. Who says their job is hard, gotta try be Nesayang for once :p

HAHAHAHAHA ok sudah lah tu being narcissistic. 




But true though. It's hard to gather all of MY girlfriends at once. Last night before going to bed, I figured it out! The only way to gather everyone is through...(no people, no wedding, goshh please -_-)

...is my funeral. Everyone is invited. Hehe!
(aku tak boleh nak kata tak ajakkkkk dah time tu HAHAHAHA)
Yes, I do expect you guys to be there on my funeral please. Thank you. Free foods like wedding, cuma ada baca-baca sikit. HAHAHAHA ok sudah!

------

I befriend these girls ever since 2008. We called ourselves Kadishma for awhile though, then no name was ever created lol. We separated to different classes and made friends with more people and the clan is getting bigger. That's when I became friends with everyone, not only Kadishma. back then during school days, I have 12 lovers (read : my girl friends) in my contacts. eg : Lover 6-Syida, Lover 2-Filzah. You know it's not easy to maintain 12 girls in your circle. Hahaha!

Then these 'eveyone' became a clan I'd named Close-to-My-Heart. 

I thought when we had to move to Shah Alam, life will bore me. But instead, I found life. They turned out to be my friends, still, until now. Since 2008. 8 years of friendship, still with the same faces. Bore me all the time but they are the faces I'll remember. Well, the friendship was the only relationship I survived hahahaha.

A lot have changed and I began to slowly digesting the fact that new people will keep coming in my life. Now that I have a life in Melaka, I met Geng Cantik. I have teater family, classmates (who are 99% girls), housemates. They are my familiar faces on daily basis. Certainly different than Close-to-My-Heart, but they are also dear to me.

I wish I could keep everyone closed to me because these are the people I looked up to. The ones who made me feel like I have another reason to get up and have some fun today. The ones who become the reason for me to be Nisa as they know me since day 1. I never really changed, I just got busier. We all did.

Anyway, last night when I sat with these 7 girls, we talked about so much. When I take a look at everyone as they were talking and cracking jokes to one another, I smiled alone, feeling thankful for who were in front of me and those who were not. Although I was a laughing stock last night, Im still okay. My life is already a joke to me hahaha.

To all my girlfriends who are reading this, wherever you are, Japan, UK, Istanbul, Portugal, Saudia Arabia, Indonesia, Singapore, you guys are dear to me. I wish I have RM2.6billion so that I could travel across continents just to see you guys. Idk, maybe someday I will.

Thanks for everything girls!







This essay is supposed to be longer but my mood halted me.
Till next time ok geng?
Penat cakap omputeh ni. Berkarat.

--------
Thank you for reading! 
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Syahirah said…
You mentioned Japan first! Hehe. Surprise for you from Japan is coming this end of February.
Nesayang said…
eh budak ni surprise apadia ni? haaaa!

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away