for D2M2T1
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
4 years ago (wtf dah 4 tahun ke?) I got into Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor sbb tak dapat UPU. I remember the first day I registered though. I was with Aimi Daros (Hi Aimi! If you're reading this, I wanna say that I miss youuuu!), Ayah took a picture of me with Aimi while we were queuing. I was nervous, dont know what to expect.
Dreadful jugak dapat program dua tahun (PDT), tapi redha is the best way to resort.
The first year I was in KMS, I consider myself anti-social. Im always with my phone. Aku tak lepak lepas kelas. Either aku tidur, internet, gym or run. Kebanyakan masa habis dekat roommates aku -Shue, Zira and Shaveena. Aku sayang dorang bertiga ni. Kawan dgn dorang je pun takpa.
Anyway, D2M2T1 (read : 221/two two one) adalah nama kelas aku sepanjang 2 tahun aku dekat KMS. I was pretty much stuck with these crazy bimbos. Aku modul 2, sains fizikal, takda biology, so modul aku lah paling ramai lelaki and 221 boys lg ramai dr girls.
The thing is, aku tak pernah rasa sejiwa dengan 221 back in the days. Mungkin sbb Im always with my phone or sometimes dorang buat aku rasa insecure gila, everyone was so pandai and pick up laju teruk. Aku rasa aku cam lembap dan otak tidur je. Biasa ah ni, semua org pernah rasa. Kau kena faham, matriks lah tempat anak-anak melayu yg pandai tp tak dapat UPU haha. or maybe sbb my roommates were my comfort zone.
Sem 1 & 2 passed by.
Masuk sem 3, kitaorang senior ni ditempatkan dkt bilik study, tidur ramai-ramai instead of satu bilik 4 orang. Aku rasa start drpd situ aku cuba terima 221 slowly. Aku mula mingle dgn people. Dont get me wrong, for someone as bubbly and cheerful as me, mingling around is not hard, cuma sem 1 & 2 tu aku mmg tak give shit, aku nak balik bilik, buat hal aku sendiri, engko jgn sibuk. hahaha.
Year 2 baru aku reti lepak Orion lepas kelas or breakfast nasi kotak (nasi impit kot biasa korg pggl) kuah kacang almost setiap hari dkt Orion tu dgn 221 or MinCaRaTin. That was when I realized that my classmates are a bunch of lovely oafs who are annoyingly crazy and they cracked jokes all the time. Hahaha! I tried to sync with them, failed. Ergo, I still feel disconnected. I was more synced with other class like 211 and 223.
One year passed by and we left KMS after semester 4 ended. I wrote an essay and left 221 whatsapp group. At that time aku tak rasa mcm ada keperluan dah nak connect dgn dorang ni. I have tried enough and that time, I thought I have made enough sweet memories with them.
Idk what happened but Yasmin added me back into the group. Memang ada sesi bahan-membahan dan memujuk haha. Aku geram berapi je masa kena add balik tu. Dorang punya perli pasal essay tu sampai harini tak habis lagi beb. Tak guna budak-budak ni, Asyik nak kacau aku je. Hahaha!
But today, at this moment, things have tremendously changed. These people are the reason my semester break is full with colours. I did so many things with them. From going to concert to solat together, balik pukul 4am, karaoke dkt tmpt paling dodgy dlm Malaysia and all sorts. Crazy, I tell you.
Today, I feel synced with them. Sehati sejiwa. lol. hahaha.
If without their effort to add me back in the group, mock and pacify me at the same time, I wouldnt be spending time with them, I wouldnt feel grateful to know that there are people out there who will do crazy things just for you to be happy and probably they didnt realize that they are making you happy though.
There are people out there who will prove all your negative thoughts wrong, they'll change it into positivity and make you feel complete and happy, even just for awhile. It doesn't matter how it all started, what matters most is the growing good progress of that healthy friendship.
Semua connection dengan mere mortal ada cacat dan kurangnya tersendiri sebab kau dan aku tak sempurna. We have ego, tantrums, and all that sort in ourselves. But we do have choices. Choices to be with whoever build the best out of ourselves. Our choices make us different despite the very same similarities that we posses but never admit.
to D2M2T1, we might different people 5 years from now, probably we wouldnt be as closed as we are right now later in future, but for now, for as long as I still have the choice to say thank you (rather than not saying it), I'd like to thank you guys for all the crazy and bumpy journey we've been through together. All the nights we spent laughing at good old memories and all the conversation we had over dinner, lunch, lepak session and all sorts of thing we did together.
It surprised me how we still managed to hang out setiap kali cuti panjang walaupun matriks dah 2 tahun habis. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.
So, terima lah gambar-gambar throwback ni semua and get ready utk rasa rindu gila :p
Semester 2.
| 221 :) |
| kurus korang semua eh ;p hahahahaha |
| yasminnnnn, rindu tak spec tu hahaha |
| yg baju hijau tu bila nak gemok? org lain semua dh ada kemajuan di perut hahahaha |
| :') |
| my tudung and i can not separate masa matriks dulu hahaha |
Semester 3
| riadah petang katanya |
| jgn risau, semua yg aku pakai dlm gmbr ni dah takda langsung hahahaha went to bazar ramadhan like this, slay-keh but who cares :) |
| ha comel baq ang, dah la kurus masa ni. cis -.- |
| iftar pertama kan masa ni? hehe |
| fuhhh, aku kurus baq angggg. i was 5kg more ringan lol |
| muahhh! |
| ujay, buat apa tu hahahhaha |
| i was so tanned, just got back from hockey tournament masa ni. gi banting beli kerepek dgn madam and the girls! |
Semester 4
| that baju doesnt looked that longgar anymore hahahaha wtf |
| amoi cantik, edora! |
| with madam masilah :) |
| eh? igt tak gmbr ni geng? hahahahahahaha |
now
Things changed. Sekarang semua dah makin byk lemak, makin cantik, makin handsome, makin hispters and all sorts. It was a good feeling to look back at these pictures though I had a good freaking laugh at ourselves, our tudung, our hair, our skin, our everything ah hahahahaha wtf doh. 3 tahun lagi, hang gelak kat diri hang yg skrg k nisa? lol life and its humor.
Apa dia? Nak gambar2 yg lain?
Boleh. Ringan kan tangan mintak aku personally.
K bye :p
--------------------------
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥
Comments