بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
I have been writing journal/diary since I was 8. I like writing using a pen. I get the thrill to read and write when I was 4 kot, so when I was 5, I was so excited for school (errrr im still excited at anything now that im 22 guys hahaha), I catch up things pretty fast when it comes to alphabets.
It all started because I always watch my parents read and write despite their engineering/architectural background. I watched as their fingers move, every curve they made (alphabets, i suck at numbers), the way their eyes move when they read newspaper. It's annoying because I cant do it, I was just 4!!!
(My kids will be able to read when they reach 2, I tell you! Hahahaha.)
Now that Im grown up young lady, Im 22, I still have the thrill in me, but last year I realized that the excitement is deteriorating. My journal went dusty. Not until I stumble upon an Instagram account which introduce me to a fascinating way of journaling using Midori traveler's notebook and I found a local store at Jaya One which I never failed to visit each time I went there for Boat Noodles.
Now you guys know my current obsession :)
Personally, it is quite an expensive hobby because the last time I went to the shop to buy my first supply, it costed me RM68 total. Most of them are stationery, tapes and planner. Yeaa, Im a stationery hoader and now, washi tapes hoarder. Those make pretty birthday present, you know. *hinting*
Nevertheless, I still do not own the Midori TN. It's so expensive! RM98 for a regular size. Fuh. That's KFC everyday, for a week and Nisa is KFC-addict hahaha! Sacrifice! On my next visit to that shop, I plan to buy few things to really be in the bandwagon.
Currently I only have a Midori planner or they call it "inserts" because this planner will be inserted in that Midori TN, there are other type of inserts like grid, horizontal planner, plain etc. To me, all these are charmingggggg!
For now, Im not gonna post any picture of my current obsession. Not until I get what I want. Cant wait to show you guys! I might sign up for public Instagram again, who knows!
This is something Im gonna tell my children later. I'll tell them to write journal and read books. I learnt from Freedom Writers that writing down what you feel helps you to see things in a bigger picture and it helps to calm you down.
Cant wait for April! Another trip to the shop!!!!
anyone wants to be my date and share my excitement? :)
------------------------
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥
Comments