Random Rants.

Since last week, tekak aku gatal. Lemah betul lah camni. I knew how this will end, runny nose etc. Also I realized that since I reached 21 last year, aku lambat recover and a bit senang sakit. Trust me kali terakhir aku batuk was 2009, days later aku masuk hospital 2 minggu hahahaha. Simply say that Anisah can not fall sick, sbb camtu ah, lemah, clingy, manja, teruk betul hahaha. Now, getting better alhamdulillah.


After 2 weeks stay dkt AYAM (Apartment Yayasan Melaka), Aku dah figure out dah kenapa rasa familiar duduk sini. Rupanya it's like life dkt matriks dulu tapi with different twists. Im okay I guess. I hope you guys are doing okay too.


Ayah dah seru aku balik. So far dia mmg akan tanya "tak balik ke this week?". Aku plan nak balik April 10, midsem break. Unfortunately, Cousin Adi kahwin. Dia nak aku jd dulang girls akhir March ni. Fine. Not that bad, sebulan tk balik. Though I know I can survive till April 10 (cuma merungut byk lah hahahaha).



Also smlm aku realized yg no matter how tough a woman is, she will need a man's strength. Sbb cite dia smlm aku nak pasang lock dkt locker tp tak kuat nak ketuk hahahaha. Kesudahannya, separuh jalan je skrew tu masuk. Nak putar lg la tak berdaya. Tu ketuk tu. 


What? Aku dh tulis dah Random Rants. I feel guilty for those of you who visit this blog regularly kalau aku tk update. So amek ah random rants ni. Hahaha.


Idk what happened but last weekend was break up weekend for my friends. Crazy. Tears and stress everywhere. Thought I wanted to blog about it but mehh aku rasa opinions aku bias and rigid sgt. Wont do justice. Just fight for that someone if you know deep inside that no one will ever make you complete like that person does to you, no matter what the world say. But damn it geng, jd bijak sikit ahhhhh. Blerghhh. Ok nvm. This deserves its own post. Later. Malas rn.



Anyway setiap selasa adalah hari plg penat. Like today. Kelas will be 9am - 2pm straight. Lepastu 3-5pm. Crazy. Mmg mcm matriks ah semester ni. No doubt. Tapi nak dekan mcm dkt matriks tu emm emmm krik krikkkk hahahahaha. 



Thanks for those of you who read this space. Sbb kdg2 aku tk cite dkt whatsapp/telegram/imessage/twitter/snapchat sbb penat nk bgtau sorg2 n penat husnuzon org peduli pdhal they dont, so I wrote it here, so whoever gets it, must've read my posts. I knew when you read my blog or not. Can kantoi like petik jari only ok. Easy. Hahahaha. Anyway, this has always been an unsolicited space for y'all to read to kill time. So, thank you for making time to read, it's like making time for me. 


Love you guys!!!



Caption : study ke pretty little liars tu nisa? Hahahaha (yeah i think so, meja aku hodoh, later lah decorate)


Ok gtg! Till next time geng! 

Comments

Syahirah said…
"No matter how tough a woman is, she will need a man's strength."
Syahirah said…
Aku ter-post comment tadi haha. Just nak ckp yg aku agree with that. Aku rasa dah jadi cukup kuat dah. Have to deal with so many things dlm hidup ni with so many kind of people around tapi kadang kadang rabak juga
Nesayang said…
Kan? The thoughts made me feel humbled sbb at times I just hate boys and wonder why do Allah have to create them when we can survive without them but you know, saling melengkapi, thats why. Belum sampai point tu lg kot. Org yg dah ada future husband faham lah kot hahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.