Dear you.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Dear you, the next one whom I will be in love with. The last one, if Allah is willing.

Yes, this post is for you.


I am sorry you are not the first one. I always wish I would grow wiser and more patient to make you the first one. I am sorry, I dont have enough power to make the time moves backward. But I know that I would love you better than anyone I had before because of all the pains, mistrusts and infidelity that I went through. I am sorry, I love you. You will be my last, if Allah is willing.


 
I am sorry that for now, I might not say it to your face that I like you because I learnt that keeping the feelings to myself and Allah feels a lot calmer than if you ever knew that I like you. I am sorry, you might not know now, but one day you will, if Allah is willing to let you know. Because after all, what I feel for you came from Allah, it's me myself who had to handle it wisely. 

It cant be tainted, that's why you shall not know that I like you. For now, until Allah is willing. 

I cant write much this time, but I will continue to write for you.
One day, when you know how much I feel when you are around, 
you will smile as you read these words I wrote for you.

Till next time, love.
I hope Allah will protect and bless you.
----------
Thank you for reading! 
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away