Sukar.

I had a rough ending last month.

- my mirror crashed to the ground, leaving the wood frame scattered, luckily the mirror is fine.
- i only had rm2 cash in hand, rm21 in bank, a telur pindang and leftovers serunding daging, so i decided to puasa ganti to curb the mentality that I need to eat but i dont have money 
- someone subtly rejected me
- debts everywhere 
- too sensitive with everyone's comments towards me
- my laptop is doomed, didn't function well, fml
- i went for theatre audition which i dont feel belonged anymore but then i realized that i keep shutting out everything, fml again
- whatsapp still not functioning. Blerghh i wish TaiG would release the latest jailbreak asap, fml. Life is hard without whatsapp. I might need to buy new battery for my S2 bcz it's the only hope for whatsapp but it failed me also by constantly staring back at me with blank screen. Fml.


I cried during shower once and I know it's critical that I overthink at that time, because I cant brain to cry while having water running from above to wet my body, but when I do, it seriously matters and I was so emotionally fucked up.


So, March so a fucked up month of which i feel like i need someone to talk to, someone who doesn't pissed me off from the second the lips are moving, someone...uh La illaha illaAllah, just someone ah.


No, im not on menstrual. 


I need to sort out my life and forgive people who came into the way.


Sigh. 


I keep telling myself believe in Allah, in what He said in the Quran, with every hardship comes ease. My heart grew calmer. 


Sigh. What a scumbag. Only remember God at tough times. Haih. Cried once more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.