Re-calibrate.

Nak bagi senang paham, calibrate tu mcm adjust bagi betul.

Gonna miss this campussss


I havent been blogging frequently these days, boleh kata aku lost grip jugak dkt blog ni. Mcm makin terbiar. Malas pun ada. Tp I always have things to share, cuma I dont share these days. Tp nesa being nesa, very expressive and impulsive, so she needs to rant jugak at the end of the day.

Too much happened these days.

From learning that my opinion didnt matter to some people to realizing that there are people who will back me up no matter how shitty things could be and they can also be the same people who hurt you. Basically, everyone hurts and helps. and fuck yes, I eventually dont care who were nice or shitty.

I went for a taklimat about internship today. I felt nothing while my friends are intimidated and nervous. I felt like it was just another thing I have to deal with and tbh, it's kinda tedious. All the process, I mean it. But surely, I'll learn more and that's exciting.

I'll start internship February 2017 until May 2017. That's four months. Just wow!

So basically this semester, byk benda aku kena calibrate dari awal. Dlm hidup ni, kau akan sgt surprised how amazingly easy things would be if you calibrate your detrimental mindset tu dulu. Fix it. Tell it that you can handle this shit. Everything should under control by then.

Byk benda yg aku takut sebenarnya lepas habis degree ni, especially where I'd reside and all the career path thingy. Blerghhh. Tak kan aku nak tunggu Tan Sri datang meminang. Taknak aku. Tua. Hahahahahaha.

Semua org nak hidup senang. Aku pun dan aku nak hidup lengkap.
Lengkap ni subjective.

Anyway, akhir November nanti aku pegi Beijing dgn budak kelas. Doakan semuanya dipermudahkan. Byk kerja beb. Duit pun tak cukup lagi sebenarnya. Sampai aku rasa nak kerja part time. Mungkin bila Baby G dh sihat, aku gi survey kerja part time dkt Melaka tu.

and my workout routines have been deteriorating since Im back in Melaka. Aku kena susun semuanya and inform people that I have my own plan, so stop distracting me with foods and etc hahahaha. Hitting the gym by next month insyaAllah. Im in my 20s, need to be in my best shape while I still can!! :D

Anyway, jangan fikir banyak, buat satu-satu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.