Time zone.
My supervisor told me today that my time will come. The time will come when one day I will have my own paycheck and I will start settling stuffs on my own, the bills, the shopping, the credit card and all.
All I had in my mind at time was to be able to shop at IKEA as much as she did today for her rented apartment.
I love shopping for that kinda stuffs. I imagine having my own apartment and the privilege to decorate it.
Soon the time will come and when it arrives, I hope I'll be just fine.
I learnt so much today. God bless my supervisor.
May the doors of rahmat be opened for her always, ya Rahman.
All I had in my mind at time was to be able to shop at IKEA as much as she did today for her rented apartment.
I love shopping for that kinda stuffs. I imagine having my own apartment and the privilege to decorate it.
Soon the time will come and when it arrives, I hope I'll be just fine.
I learnt so much today. God bless my supervisor.
May the doors of rahmat be opened for her always, ya Rahman.
Comments