Senyap.
Being bising and cheerful is hard.
It's hard cz just when you need your me-time to sit at a corner silently and think about stuffs, people thought something is wrong with you and you're not okay.
I mean, it is mostly true tho, but sometimes I just dont feel like being cheerful and I wish people know that I myself, freaking know how to get tired of being lively and cheerful, so yeah, I do know how and when to be quiet and stay calm. Haha!
But at time when I do have things to think, I just keep mum. I dont say much and I found inner peace by doing so.
Nevertheless, it's still hard.
I do have things in my mind right now, worrying about future and whatnot, I just hope Allah protect me always from things that He dislike.
It's hard cz just when you need your me-time to sit at a corner silently and think about stuffs, people thought something is wrong with you and you're not okay.
I mean, it is mostly true tho, but sometimes I just dont feel like being cheerful and I wish people know that I myself, freaking know how to get tired of being lively and cheerful, so yeah, I do know how and when to be quiet and stay calm. Haha!
But at time when I do have things to think, I just keep mum. I dont say much and I found inner peace by doing so.
Nevertheless, it's still hard.
I do have things in my mind right now, worrying about future and whatnot, I just hope Allah protect me always from things that He dislike.
Comments