Impian.

Walaupun aku stuck jd hamba sistem pendidikan skrg ni (ye la, aku masih ikut flow nya, kena grad bla bla bla) dan masih belum bekerja, ada masa aku fikir jugak apabenda la yg aku minat sebenarnya. At this age you realized that something you are passionate about has to be able to pay the bills someday.

Sebab kita memang bekerja utk bayar hutang dan simpan harta duniawi hahahaha!

Tp deep down, I have passion for photography and making videos. I had that passion since I was a lil kid. But as I grow up, aku sedar yg sebenar masalah adalah grit, determination, persistence, risk-taking, perseverance attitude yg takda dalam diri aku, or simple, aku malas nak develop.

Mungkin jugak sbb aku too overwhelmed menjadi hamba sistem. Nanti dah kerja, alasan nya penat kerja, tkda masa nak try shoot bla bla bla.

Tapi at this phase of my life, I feel slightly pushed to try.

To future me,
I hope in 5 years time, I can have my own photography portfolio and I'll enjoy making videos and sharing it on Youtube. No matter whether at that time I still work the 9-5pm system, I hope I will take the small steps and pursue creative side of me and grow incomes from that.  5 years, idk what will happen, but I hope I can make it, even the smallest bits.

Year 2020, the number one mission to fulfill this goal is to buy my dream lens; 30mm F1.4 DC lens or 35mm f1.4 lens.

I remember dulu, like 7-8 years ago, I wanted a 50mm lens and when Ayah bought it for his own use, I was superrr happy although it was 50mm f1.8 je. I thought I would be more rajin to shoot pictures, but.......... hahahahaha!!

What a joke nisa...

Ada few times je aku rajin nak shoot, yg lain aku malas. I gotta pursue something before I reached 30. 4 years left to be in my 20s, so young and precious!

Let's do this!!!

------------------------
My other social medias:
Instagram : Click Me!
Twitter : My Tweets!
Youtube : My Vlogs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.