Hello 2020.

Wow, it's 2020.

Last time aku update blog ni, aku baru lepas resign from my job as a lecturer. Crazy! Who would've thought that I, ANISAH, WOULD BE A LECTURER?! Aku selalu rasa orang bijak pandai, berdisiplin dan rajin je boleh jd tenaga pengajar ni. Tapi that's how Allah plan. He knows your potential and He put you there anyway.

January 2020,
kebanyakan masa aku spend dekat rumah sebab aku jobless masa tu. Bersyukur jugak sebab aku ada masa and ruang utk siap kan preparation bulan February!!! Nervous!!

February 2020,
Siapa sangka February 2020, aku kahwin (Wowwww!) dengan jejaka handsome yang aku sangat lah love and adore. I have not said this in public before we got married. I kept our relationship extremely private and the best part is, he supports that in a way that dia (alhamdulillah) takda cheating. Wakakaka!

He was never mad or act like a mad monkey bila aku decide utk keep this relationship super private. Nama dia Azizi, proud to say, he is my husband :)

(blerghhh, aku masih rasa awkward nak address dia as husband walaupun dah 3 bulan kahwin hahaha)

Aku pun tak percaya aku kahwin at this age. Sometimes we both lepak, he held my hand, look me in the eyes and still say, to this day, "dah kahwin eh kita?". Hahahaha!

Being married at the age of 26?! Aku tak pernah berani nak letak atau aim umur berapa utk kahwin sbb aku rasa kahwin ni benda yg amat lah berat, melibatkan hal yang bertahun2 sampai kau mampus, so bukan suka-suka boleh letak age aim.

But again, Allah planned too. Yang aku tak sangka tu lah yang jadi. ZzzzZZzZZ~

dan bulan February ni jugak lah aku pindah keluar drpd rumah parents aku. kinda sad, kinda weird. yes, i love my man, but to stay with him is a weird idea......

March-May 2020,
I moved to Segamat to stay with his family for awhile. We rented our own place tapi sebab kan Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan, we couldn't buy the important items (peti ais, dapur gas, washing machine, katil etc), so we just stayed here at his family's place, probably until after raya. insyaAllah.

Cant wait to be at our own place. It's nerve wrecking to think that I'll live with him only but okay la kot nanti hahaha! aku harap tak bertekak siapa salah basuh baju ke siapa cuci toilet tak bersih lah :p

I cant say that 2020 has been sweet and good to me all the time, but it's been nice so far, not much bumpy road, but perhaps in future insyaAllah dugaan will come and go in life to make us alert and better.

It's been 3 months that I havent been back to Shah Alam and I miss it terribly. I miss all the fancy malls, daily dine out with my family, netflix on big screen, the aircond in my room, the wisdom of my parents, the jokes and fun with my girls, and soooo many more!

InsyaAllah everything will get better, kan? I just hope I'll survive the coming days in Segamat.

Till then,
Stay safe people!
---------------------------

My other social medias:
Instagram : Click Me!
Twitter : My Tweets!
Youtube : My Vlogs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.