Husband.

I think for the longest time ever aku single sebelum aku kenal dia. It was, super honestlyyyyy, the best decision ever; to stay single before I settle down. Sebab masa tu aku mencari diri sendiri and happiness sendiri.

I was just wandering everywhere, not minding at all to find a guy to be in love with, or I never bother to have a crush on someone pada tahap yg kronik; sedih bila cinta tak terbalas, sedih kalau kena palau etc. Masa single tu aku rasa everyone was just playing around, so I did the same, I never got attach to anyone.

I never want to. I wanted to be free from those feelings. I just wanna be with my family and friends, live the best of my life without commitment and I swear Im still proud of myself until today for doing that.

Why?
sebab tahun-tahun yg aku spend as a single person, aku belajar utk memahami dan menjiwai bahawa jodoh tu ada timing nya sendiri. aku belajar utk percaya pada percaturan Allah sbb masa tu I was so happy dekat Melaka with my friends, padahal awalnya aku tak suka dpt course IB tu.

it strengthens my desire to stay single until I really ngammmm with someone.


My other social medias:
Instagram : Click Me!
Twitter : My Tweets!
Youtube : My Vlogs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

My previous love story.