Turning 27 This Month!
Tiba² je dah umur 27 tahun eh. Rasa mcm still umur 20 baru nak masuk degree wakaka. Yang aku harap aku capai tahun ni adalah:
- I start making money on my own,
- learn another language more seriously,
- learn vlookup,
- be more grateful,
- be more active,
- lose 10kg of body fat HAHAHAHA
Im 63kg and height 160cm now. The fattest and heaviest I've ever been in my entire life. Maybe tu je lah yg aku nak capai tahun ni. Walaupun small progress, I hope I'll be proud of myself akhir tahun ni kalau nyawa masih dipinjamkan lagi insyaAllah.
Not sure if Im gonna start doing the first thing in the list or not ah this year. I had the plan and resources since last year, tp ya ampun pemalas ya hahaha!
Papehal pun, happy birthday in advance my dearself. Alhamdulillah for every day.
1994, June 23.
-------------
Comments