Apa Dah Jadi?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
This is a scheduled post.




Kalau kau alert, post ni adalah post pertama BOLD & SEPET.

Apa dah jadi dengan posts lama? Mana hilang?

Well, here are the reasons :
  • My daily life linked to this blog. I will always update anything here. BOLD & SEPET is like my personal diary. I realized that God has taken me to the phase where I tasted failure in my big exam due to my own slackening attitude. I am such a pemalas, so I deserve my result so much. I am not sad, not at all. I've prepared my mental earlier for the more worst outcome than what I expected. You can see that I was composed. I was lucky to get 3As. I wanted a new phase. More challenging one. This is the new phase. Hence, I deleted those old posts to resemble my new phase I am going through. 

  • Furthermore, let bygones be bygones. This is me living my typical life in more Islamic and productive ways. People change. Hidup harus saling sokong-menyokong. Have respect, brothers and sister :) I am not in hesitation to do this. Well ofcourse, as a diary, I write what I feel about my life and how I am progressing. 

Peace. Assalammualaikum :)

Comments

aivimivi said…
me loves u. em aku ade kt jb smpai 17 je. i hope i can see u and hang out seminggu ke..
Nesayang said…
hehehe akan daku fikir kan kembali <3
yoyin said…
Congratulations Nesa. 3A's is good (: good luck in the future :3
aivimivi said…
dont take too much time nesa.. haha lets have some fun. release kn ape yg ptot hehehe
Nesayang said…
SILA JADI DRIVER SAYA YE, KERANA SAYA PELANCONG TERHORMAT NANTI HAHAHAHA =P
Nesayang said…
Thank you, Yoyinnn! =]
aivimivi said…
haha nina is part time driver :p kalau jd nk dtg before 18, msg ok..
Nesayang said…
hehehe okay sweetie!! =]

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.