Apa Dah Jadi?
- My daily life linked to this blog. I will always update anything here. BOLD & SEPET is like my personal diary. I realized that God has taken me to the phase where I tasted failure in my big exam due to my own slackening attitude. I am such a pemalas, so I deserve my result so much. I am not sad, not at all. I've prepared my mental earlier for the more worst outcome than what I expected. You can see that I was composed. I was lucky to get 3As. I wanted a new phase. More challenging one. This is the new phase. Hence, I deleted those old posts to resemble my new phase I am going through.
- Furthermore, let bygones be bygones. This is me living my typical life in more Islamic and productive ways. People change. Hidup harus saling sokong-menyokong. Have respect, brothers and sister :) I am not in hesitation to do this. Well ofcourse, as a diary, I write what I feel about my life and how I am progressing.
Peace. Assalammualaikum :)
Comments