I Will Remember May 6, 2012 / Part 2



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
-------------------------------------------

As I said before, I'm gonna tell you guys whom did I meet at 2012 KLIBF.
Yes, scroll down.

It's Prof. Dr. Muhaya Hj Mohamad :))))

Obviously la aku beli buku dia :) Rasa nak beli semua je, murah tau takkkkkkk! Must bring my non-existent husband ah next time hew hew hew. Okay, just kidding :] She is so sweet. Kau tgk la sendiri dia amek gmbr dgn aku mesra gila. She's always there with her smile :) That is what I like the most about her. She's a doctor, a motivator, a speaker and else. To cut it short, she's awesome! :)

There was this one day, early 2012. She had a talk at Masjid SSAAS, Shah Alam. I was supposed to join the talk, but then something happened, I can't make it to the talk, so surely I was devastated because I miss the chance to meet her. But you see, aku kdg kdg gila.. I said to myself..

"Kesah pulak aku kan if tk dpt pegi skrg? Aku tk kira, one day I'll meet her. 
Errrrrr... I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT I WILL

HAHAHA -____- Idk how tu yg cacat sikit tu..

I was roaming alone at the KLIBF , totally engrossed with the books there. I swear, Allah is Great! It was heavenly! I roamed and roamed, till I reach the door which means selamat jalan KLIBF, I stopped at the last booth because I saw "RM10-15!!" HAHAHAHA! Pulak tu ada gmbr Prof.. sorry la, I grabbed those books I want and payed. 

"Nanti pukul 11, Prof dtg sini, tunggu lah kejap ye? Jgn balik dulu :)"
Said the cashier.

I WAS EXTREMELY BEYOND HAPPY!
SUPER EXCITED THAT I WANTED TO HUG THAT AKAK CASHIER -___-

So, I roamed around for awhile..

and then..
I SAW PROF DR MUHAYA! :))

Gila wey, aku lari terus kot pergi dkt dia, salam, peluk cium (okay ni takda, aku tambah je HAHA). 
We talked a bit, she signed my book, salam lagi, amek gambar, I smiled, I walked away HAHA. Lepastu, memang berduyun orang dtg dkt dia. Allahuakbar, Allah made ease of my journey masa tu :))

Clearly, I was happy and still smiling each time I recall that moment :']
She reminds me of Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.
I don't know why, but she does :)




Some books I bought there.

Apesal aku rasa aku ada iras dia sikit? HAHAHA ok ampun maaf :p

------------------------------------

SubhanaAllah, Alhamdulillah.
:)))))

Dear Allah,
Thanks for proving to me things that happened on that day. Thanks for protecting me all the way from Shah Alam to PWTC (I was all alone). Thanks for the rezeki and chances, I wish my loved ones were with me. But it's okay. Bless everyone, Ya Allah. Let us be Your good servants. Forgive us all :']

Aminnnnnn :D



... and,
let only Allah knows what Prof. Dr. Muhaya wrote on my books :']

*To my girls : Hello, kau ingat aku pegi jumpa boypreng baru ke dkt sana. 
N to the O, okay! HAHA, now you know whom did I meet :)


Till then,
Take care everyone,
Assalammualaikum :')

Comments

FaraFatihah said…
hey, nisa. drop ur favor in my "shout here" ok :)

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.