KMS / Part 3 (Settling In With Tears)
This is just a simple battle God gave me.
This is just another opportunity.
This is just another new phase of life.
This is a wake up call.
Mark my words,
I'm gonna finish this 2-year programme at Kolej Matrikulasi Banting,
not looking back and regret anything.
I will fall, my spirit may shattered,
but I shall not lose hope.
I do my own things there and pace my own way.
I put my hopes to Him, I hope I will not fall into despair.
In the name of Allah,
my journey begins.
I'm gonna finish this 2-year programme at Kolej Matrikulasi Banting,
not looking back and regret anything.
I will fall, my spirit may shattered,
but I shall not lose hope.
I do my own things there and pace my own way.
I put my hopes to Him, I hope I will not fall into despair.
In the name of Allah,
my journey begins.
Comments
xde jalan senang, itu yg pasti. kat mana awak sambung, course apa awak ambik, xde yg senang. saya petik kata2 seorg berilmu: hanya org yg dah rasa pahitnya hidup baru akan rasa manisnya kejayaan :')
will always pray for u insyaAllah. semoga 2 tahun bakal terlakar 1001 kenangan utk awak. bismillah....