Cuti Dah Start

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
Alhamdulillah, my half-semester break has already started since I'm done with my mid semester test (UPS) yesterday. How was the test? Alhamdulillah :) To tell you the truth, I miss KMS at the moment Ayah drove out from that place. It has nothing, but such struggle and ambiance shall not be disregarded. Hope everyone will be enjoying the next few days of this break :) I'll be updating more during this break as I ignored the temptation to yap here for more than a month. What a struggle, indeed! -____-
btw,
ASSALAMMUALAIKUM, DEAR AVID READERS OF BOLD AND SEPET!

:)
-------------------------------------
No, this cute creature of God isn't mine -___- I just wish for it, one day..

Comments

Adam Yusuf said…
okay you can have a kitten later on but it can only enter the house when i'm not around :)

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.