End of Semester 1 Break

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Life would be just like how I used to deal with after this. That 5 months of transition phase where I was kinda mentally and physically shock with the system they're running at matriculation. So this is takdir, huh? Tawakaltu a'lAllah..

I seriously am scared. Waiting for my first result. I swear.
I think I might cry as well. I just have zero confidence, you know..
Astaghfirullah..

3 weeks of holiday flew so fast. It feels like yesterday that I went to Langkawi with my family. Feels like yesterday I packed my things and feel so joyous to leave KMS. Well, this is assignment-free holiday though..

Here I am, typing this for those who read like I have nothing to do. I need to pack my things and get ready to face semester 2 actually. Sigh, you're not ready, aren't you Nisa? Yeah..

Shut up lah, just do it.
If only you know how many things running in my mind now..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.

Perjalanan di Beijing.