بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
-------------------------------------------------------
DAY 1.
I'm just gonna make this week's summary very brief. So much works to do. Let the pictures and captions speak. Easy to read though..
 |
Last week, I made chest pawn. So this week, I had to create the board and table also :D Seronok gila woi! |
 |
| Maghrib view. |
 |
| Solat at Masjid. New Year's Eve. |
 |
| Blogging. |
Okay, esok cuti. Baik aku tidur skrg. Esok terlampau byk benda nk buat.
Might wake up at 3am to do works. Good night. Happy New Year! BarakaAllah :)
DAY 2.
It's the first day of 2013! Spent my day doing my works and I got maths lecture at night -___-" There goes my 'holiday'.. Oh and btw, only RM2 left in my purse. Yeah, to survive till Friday. 'Horah'.
*update*
Oh great, I have no money to eat, just used the RM2 for laundry. Nice one, Nesa..
 |
| First morning of 2013! |
DAY 3.
Happy thing is, Zauji's home! Safely arrived. I received my souvenirs right after Chemistry Quiz, Hanim came and helped me with the rendang ayam (mak zauji masak hehe). What a good day.. Alhamdulillah.
|
 |
| Quiz was about to start. |
 |
| About finish, I was bored, hence the picture HAHAHA suka suki je.. |
 |
| From Zauji, with love :') |
 |
| Souvenirs :) |
 |
| Cooked by Zauji's mother. Packed by Zauji, for me :') I was in car, with Hanim, eating this and talkkkkkk hehehe and the rendang.. fuhhhhhhhhhh cukup rasa :') |
 |
| The view after that, heading to my room. |
 |
| I seriously have no idea about the money -___-" |
Such a sweetheart :')
DAY 4.
Aku byk ckp harini. Bila petang jadi makin senyap. Seronok jalan sorang2 ptg td, angin bertiup.. masyaAllah, tenang. Ada lecture fizik pkl 8.30pm nnti. Im so sleepy..
 |
| After classes for that evening has ended. So serene :) |
 |
| Was wearing all blue HAHA, to the physics night lecture! |
DAY 5.
Rindu Madame English aku :) Tadi dia dah mood okay sikit, start bercakap dgn kami semua. Ktorg cuma duduk dkt surau and talk, while the others solat dhuha. She is one special lady :') Aku balik harini! Naik one of my favourite car! Audi TT! Oh so much love for how the engine soars ^__^
 |
| Muka lapar buat fizik. |
Aku banyak gila kerja nk kejar this week. Byk benda nk submit and catch up. Tak sempat nk merepek byk. Hidup makin occupied. I shall continue doing my works! Toodles!
XOXO,
Nesa.
published! :p
Comments