Teringat Tahun 2002
Year 2002,
I was in standard two. I remembered having so many homeworks to do before I went to sleep, so I decided to wake up at morning (masa ni tgk jam pun tk berapa reti haha!). Not knowing what is the exact timing of "morning", I just woke up and realize that it's still dark outside and continued my work. I have a habit of doing my homeworks in front of the door of my room, I couldnt fathom why until now haha! But that was a lucid memory that I still keep.
I remembered the sound of the wind outside as it was about to rain. I was all alone. Doing tulisan jawi. The letter I wrote was "jim". You know, the kind of homeworks teacher would give to you when you were just 8.
11 years have time drifted away..
I cant foresee myself for the next 11 years. Where would I be? Who am I?
Mmm... writing essays at dawn and it's cozy because it's raining heavily is surely an absolute bliss and my kind of favorite thing :)
Things will get better, I'll be okay.
Assalammualaikum!
XO, Nesayang.
Comments