Bangun Pagi.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

When someone triggers a question of what do I want to be in the future, they left me in a blank mind state. I'll be in a confusion, I can't decipher the reason. Specifically, that question has so many answers and I am in the situation whereby choosing the correct answer won't satisfy me. The definition of what I want to be is huge. I would want to be a good person or an engineer. Nevertheless, I could be both. The problem doesn't rely in between that. Choosing is the real task.

Passion. They say I needed passion. 

Could passion feeds what need to be fed? This few months forward are the months that I had to sit and think about what I want to be in the future. 

Really, what is it?

Stay ambitious? I could nudge myself to accept the fact that whatever do I want to be, I have to wake up early in the morning where no negativity has started and then I shall surround my thoughts with great possibilities that His Mercy is gonna lingers around. We all got fazed by what the society has to offer, but just wake up early in the morning and have good positive thoughts.

What do I want to be would be clearer if I have clear positive thoughts. Perhaps having a good start leads me to a better choice.

So, wake up early, make a choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away