Beza Kami.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad, his companions and family :)
----------------------------------------------


I enjoy the beauty after a picture was captured. 
- Nov 3, 2013.
DPAC.



When I was in semester 2, I realized that each time one has an idea, there are (perhaps) billions out there who have the freaking same idea. Example : if I were to plan to do create a software on how to engineer a hijab, perhaps, 159 people out there are thinking the same thing too. It's not that I never realized this thing. But.. mm.. how to say this.. I am the kind of person whose ego is huge, I wont digest something unless I happened to experience it. Yes, regardless the times people around me give advise. I just wont budge. Selfish brat, I am. 

So back to having the same idea like others.

I think the difference between you and the others is actually enacting the idea. Really. Some people just have mere dreams. Perhaps a bit of effort and it stops somehow. That happened to me. Until I realized people are pacing fast towards a better future, I sprint. Not as fast as them, but just enough to not be left behind.

That semester, the first semester I managed to be one of the Dean's List student in my class, was the most remarkable semester and yes, an achievement which I long for. SPM was a nightmare and I bow down to Allah with gratitude that He placed me in matriculation college (I am starting to miss that place). He has faith in me. Nope, I wasn't among the consistent top scorer in class but yes, everyone has their very own ups and downs. I've been through both in the class. The worst and vice versa.


They say they wanted to be Dean's List student, I stood there, listened to their dream. I too, had the same dream. Confidence was something I really need to polish. I didn't voice out my dream. I keep it to myself most of the time. We all have the same dream. Just different route, turbulence and strategy.

That's what makes the equivalent idea differs from the others. Strategy, my friend.

You'll face most likely the same common turbulence. Say, procrastination. Face that, jot down the strategy and START fighting the turbulence. Make a habit of good routines. Trust me, your brain would do wonders.

START DOING IT. AT THAT MOMENT.

Not a second should be delayed bcz the moment you gave in to procrastination, you lost the battle and hence, your dream is just mere dream. Nobody said this is easy, but it's possible. You gotta prove to yourself that this is possible so you will be excited to do more, to explore more possibilities that you could venture and overcome. Prove, that it is possible. I do that just to make myself excited. I need excitement to do things.


People out there will have the same ideas like you. They succeed because they MOVE FORWARD and NEVER DELAY. Of course, creativity matters but that first step is the most important. Take that first step. Don't look back. Pace forward. Challenge yourself to do more than what you did yesterday. Do better.


So, whatever your dream is, MOVE TOWARDS IT. Have strategy. Outcome? Serahkan pada Allah.

I wrote this to console myself.


Assalammualaikum.
XO, Nesayang.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away