The Fault In Our Star.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Well, let's just say that I have watched it online like everyone else and no, I didnt cry. But yes, it is a very teary saddening sappy mawkish love story indeed. Sedih tahap yg sepatutnya aku nangis but I didn't. Why? Because it's puasa and Im hungry and I just cant function well when Im hungry (It's 10am, the peak of hunger).

Augustus pre-funeral, Augustus last letter to Hazel were epicly sedih nak mam.... But tummy, why are you growling?? Ishhh I can not focus la nak emosi. Haiyoh -.- But anyway, it was a brilliant storyline, not very cliche like any other love story. But you know, love story, sappy as always. Girls love sappy thing. God, why are we so disgusting hahahaha.


Still not sure whether I should buy the novel or not. Will it be worth crying for hahaha. I know that reading would gives a better impact as you get to see each word that describes the whole emotion and situation. You know, more intense feeling. That kinda thing. Tapi aduh, mahal nau novel ni dkt MPH RM43, depa mark up harga tahap apa seh ishh.

7 out of 10 stars it is. Gonna take my nap now, will be going to Johor today. Home sweet home after disastrous week :')

Have a nice day! 

Comments

Syahirah said…
I bought the novel from Amazon. It about 1150¥ including postage sampai rumah. Kalau tak, dlm 930¥ je. Kau nak? Kalau nak aku boleh beli lagi.
Nesayang said…
ehhhh terima kasih sgt2, toksah2, td aku gi MPH, jumpa yg harga rm36, dh pgg pastu ltk balik sbb aku rasa mcm tk excited dh sbb dh tgk cite tu dulu hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away