Freakinggg Productive Day!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Super productive and tiring day -___-

Met Madame Masilah for my reference letter to be stamped and signed by her hihi

and then I went to UPM for Pesta Rambutan with Syakirah (black tudung) and her fellow cousins

they took us to the dusun with this truck! best doh!

the kids were so excited and so helpful! 

mula lah operasi mengait rambutan sendiri! awesome experience! (bdk bandar kan, sorry la lol)

manis gila!

fotografer belanja selfie jap eh..

ok skrg turn fotografer plak...

bila lagi nak merasa panjat pokok camni kan?
jarang dpt kot hehe


harus post gmbr ni sbb sykrh comel nk mam hahahaha

bila brader UPM tu tebang dahan yg penuh rambutan, semua org serbu mcm ni, power gila beb, harung la kerengga hahaha!

sorry, i just cant get rid of that pose -.-

hasil tangkapan, 9kg rambutan = RM9! murah kan? hehehe

oh nothing.. just us, hip hop jap lps layan rambutan hahahaha

time to go home!

i was the happiest girl sbb dpt naik truck and kaki menjulur keluar camtu while truck jalan hihihihi best gila doh! feeling dusun kampung sgt!

nesayang and her fav spot hahahaha

my best friend Syakirah and the 9kg rambutan!

selfie again.. the sun was too bright, my eyes were barely open -.-

went back to Syakirah's place, buat popiah cheese!  

power beb, super easy to make!!

lepastu before balik Kak Dila suruh try ermmm.. (aku tk tau apa exact benda ni, so...) lipbalm/lipgloss/lipstick NYX yg dia baru beli. I prefer yg tgh tu, naturallll! yg kiri mcm badut sarkas siaa -__- hahahaha

went to my former school to pick up Sykrh's lil sister

muka ktorg pun dh sememeh lagi penat 

thank you for everything, best friend!! love youuuu!!

in the moving car, watching sunset on our way back to my place :')


It was lovely, esp with the fact that I was being an instant Aunty Nisa to the kids and the kids were hyper and talkactive, I almost had migrain hahahaha because my lil brothers grow up being too decent and brief -.- so I was kinda shocked with the situation. Luckily no one wailed or screamed, I will totally surrender lah like that hahaha they all pun dah besar, not toddlers, alhamdulillah.

Yes, I have a thing with wailing-crying-screaming kids/babies -.- I can not tolerate them most of the time hahahahaha you'll see me making faces. But I like friendly kids/babies though! :)

Thank you to Syakirah and her cousins for letting me tagged along with them. Im glad I brought Canon along. Alhamdulillah for such beautiful day.


-----------------------------------
P/S: review Korea is on its way okeh!

Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Anonymous said…
"harus post gmbr ni sbb sykrh comel nk mam hahahaha"

Comel sngt tudung senget tu --"
Nesayang said…
hahahaha takpa, setiap masa nak kemas pun tk kena gak, kita dlm dusun kan hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away